What are Stain Resistant Floors & Wall Systems?
Stain Resistant flooring and walls are formulated to withstand permanent discolouration that occurs when surfaces come into contact with liquids or other materials.
Benefits of Stain Resistant Floors & Walls
Stain-resistant floors and walls offer many benefits.
Benefit highlights include:
- Protecting surfaces from unsightly stains that can affect how your environment is viewed by customers, visitors, and those who work in the environment every day
- Making clean up easy and fast for staff
- Saving money and time on the replacement or repair of stained surfaces
While all industries can benefit from stain resistant flooring and walls, within some industry sectors floors and walls come into contact with stain-producing substances more often.
Recommended industries include:
- Healthcare - patient rooms, operating rooms, hallways, labs
- Education - classrooms, bathrooms, locker rooms, labs, cafeterias, hallways
- Hospitality - restaurants, kitchens, bars, hotels
- Retail Environments - grocery store aisles, gifts shops, shopping mall concourses, food courts
- Auto Dealerships/Auto Repair - service bays, lobbies, show rooms, waiting rooms
All Stonhard flooring and wall systems are formulated to be stain resistant. Our team of Territory Managers will assist you in finding the right floors and walls for your environment.
Recommended products include:
- Stonclad - industrial applications and food processing environments
- Stonshield - light manufacturing, education, healthcare, retail, sports & entertainment venues
- Stonblend - pharmaceutical, healthcare, animal labs, packaging areas, public spaces, R&D, education, correctional institutions
- Stonres - healthcare, operating rooms, education, public spaces, labs & corridors in hospitals and schools
- Stontec - healthcare, education, labs, process areas, retail, sports & entertainment venues, pharmaceutical
- Stonlux - R&D facilities, light manufacturing, assembly areas, clean rooms, electronics manufacturing
- Stongard - parking garages, mechanical equipment rooms, stadium concourses, helipads, pedestrian bridges
- Stondeck - hospitality, poolside, rooftop bars, outdoor dining & resort
- Stonglaze - seamless wall system - use in conjunction with Stonhard floor systems. Healthcare, education, pharmaceutical