What are High-Traffic Flooring Systems?
High-Traffic Flooring systems will stand up to constant use in busy areas for many years, without wear and tear.
Benefits of High-Traffic Flooring Systems
In areas where there is a constant flow of foot or equipment traffic, it is important to keep floors in good working order.
Benefit highlights include:
- Minimising disruption of business in busy areas due to floor replacement
- Keeping floors in good looking and operating condition despite constant use
- Saving money on frequent repairs or replacement of flooring material
Many industries can benefit from high-traffic flooring systems.
Recommended industries include:
Our team of Territory Managers will assist you in finding the best high-traffic floor for your environment.
Recommended products include:
- Stonclad - manufacturing and food processing environments
- Stongard - stadium concourses, parking structures, pedestrian bridges
- Stonblend - pharmaceutical, healthcare, educational, laboratory and corporate
- Stonshield HRI - retail, healthcare, sports & entertainment venues
- Stonshield UTS - retail, healthcare, sports & entertainment venues