What are Water-Resistant Floors & Walls?
Water-resistant floors and walls are able to resist the moisture and the penetration of water to some degree. Water-resistant floors and walls have properties that protect against water, helping to minimise its dilamination, softening and blistering.
What are the Benefits of Water-Resistant Floors & Walls?
There are several benefits to water-resistant floors.
Benefit highlights include:
- Protecting floors against damage and costly repairs
- Saving time due to replacement or repairs that would be needed without water-resistant flooring.
- Protecting employees and visitors against safety hazards like buckled or broken floors.
Every industry can benefit from water-resistant floors and walls. For some industries they are vital.
Recommended industries include:
All of our floors and walls are formulated to be water resistant. Our team of Territory Managers will assist you in finding the right floors and walls for your environment.
Recommended products include:
- Stonclad - Industrial applications and Food processing environments
- Stonshield - Light Manufacturing, education, healthcare, retail, sports & entertainment venues
- Stonblend - Pharmaceutical, healthcare, animal labs, packaging areas, plant offices, R&D facilities, education, correctional institutions
- Stonres - Healthcare, operating rooms, education, public spaces, labs & corridors in hospitals and schools
- Stontec - Healthcare, education, labs, process areas, retail, sports & entertainment venues, pharmaceutical
- Stonlux - R&D facilities, light manufacturing, assembly areas, clean rooms, electronics manufacturing
- Stongard - parking garages, mechanical equipment rooms, stadium concourses, helipads, pedestrian bridges
- Stondeck - hospitality, poolside, rooftop bars, outdoor dining & resort
- Stonglaze - Seamless wall system - use in conjunction with Stonhard floor systems. Healthcare, education, pharmaceutical