What is Resilient Flooring?
Resilient floors are polymer flooring engineered for comfort, flexibility and design. Whilst many people assosiate resiliency with vinyl tile, cork and rubber flooring, seamless flooring provides the same qualities and can often be foundin healthcare and educational environments.
Benefits of Resilient Flooring
Resilient flooring is firm, but give or “bounce back” which make it the preferred choice of healthcare and education designers, planners and managers. Whislt poured-in-place urethane floors may possess less elasticity than other materials, they still offer degrees of flexibility under foot, providing more comfort than many other hard surfaces. Their durability makes them a popular choice for commercial flooring.
Benefit highlights include:
- Preventing slip-and-fall accidents which cause employees or visitors physical and/or emotional trauma
- Saving money on replacing easily-worn floors - resilient floors are durable and long-lasting.
- Providing an ergonomic standard of comfort under foot to keep employees healthier and happier.
- Achieving noise-reduction in places like schools and public places.
- Choosing a custom apearance - your choice of design, patterns, finishes, and colors.
Resilient floors can be used in many industries and areas and are especially recommended for places where there is a considerable amount of standing on the job or foot traffic through a public facility.
Recommended industries include:
- Retail Environments - stores, mall concourses, cosmetic counter areas
- Healthcare - operating rooms, corridors, hospital rooms
- Education - K-12 school and college hallways, cafeterias, locker rooms, libraries
- General Commercial - public spaces, museums, lobbies, arenas
Our team of Territory Managers will assist you in finding the right resilient flooring to meet your specific needs. Stonhard has a bountiful colour palette that can be incorporated into traditional patterns or customised, free-form designs. We’ll help you get the look of your flooring that you want with the performance and function you need.
Recommended products include:
- Stonres - public spaces, healthcare, education, retail, museums and more