What are Easy to Clean Floors and Walls?
Easy to clean flooring and walls have properties that resist the absorption of material into the surface, making for less laborious process during commercial facilities clean up. Stonhard's flooring and walls do not have seams or joints to trap material and are therefore easier to clean.
Benefits of Easy to Clean Floors & Walls
There are many benefits, including those related to hygiene, to having easy to clean floors and walls.
Benefit highlights include:
- Spending less time cleaning floors and walls in a busy environment
- Keeping floors and walls free from bacteria in order to meet infection control goals
- Avoiding accelerated wear from constant rough cleanup procedures
- Offering a manageable workload for employees responsible for maintenance
- Saving time and money on clean up routines and procedures
- Providing a consistently clean environment for visitors
Every industry can benefit from easy-to-clean floors. For some industries, like those related to healthcare and food, easy-to-clean floors and walls are vital.
Recommended industries include:
All of our floor and wall systems are formulated to be easy to clean. Our team of Territory Managers will assist you in finding the best easy-to-clean floor or wall system for your environment.
Recommended products include:
- Stonclad - Industrial applications and Food processing environments
- Stonshield - Light Manufacturing, education, healthcare, retail, sports & entertainment venues
- Stonblend - Pharmaceutical, healthcare, animal labs, packaging areas, plant offices, public spaces, R&D facilities, education, correctional institutions
- Stonres - Healthcare, operating rooms, education, public spaces, labs & corridors in hospitals and schools
- Stontec - Healthcare, education, labs, process areas, retail, sports & entertainment venues, pharmaceutical
- Stonlux - R&D facilities, light manufacturing, assembly areas, clean rooms, electronics manufacturing
- Stongard - parking garages, mechanical equipment rooms, stadium concourses, helipads, pedestrian bridges
- Stondeck - hospitality, poolside, rooftop bars, outdoor dining & resort
- Stonglaze - Seamless wall system - use in conjunction with Stonhard floor systems. Healthcare, education, pharmaceutical