At Stonhard, we manufacture and install seamless, sterile, easy to clean epoxy and resin flooring and walls to meet the unique requirements of pharmaceutical environments.
Processing, packaging, labs and vivariums demand floors that perform - chemical, impact and abrasion resistant floors that meet high design standards. Our experience with integral coves, cove/wall intersections and detailing around drains, thresholds, plinths and expansion joints can really help in producing a first-class project.
Our epoxy and resin floors are easy on the feet, sound absorbing and long-lasting. With Stonhard floor for the pharmaceutical industry, you will get:
- Seamless flooring that is sterile, improving your contamination control
- Non slip flooring, protecting your employees and visitors
- Anti-static flooring providing superior static control
- Chemical resistant flooring - we offer specific coatings to resist process chemicals including fibreglass reinforced waterproof membranes for wet process areas
- Decorative epoxy mortar wall systems to resist impact and crack treatment to minimise joints
- cGMP Compliant Systems
- Long lasting, resilient flooring – minimising your repair bill and cost of shutting down operations
- Reduced maintenance cost to optimise cleaning - no waxing required
- A vast choice of crisp colours and decorative blends and finishes for visual impact
- Fast track installation for renovations and new constructions
- 100% solids, low VOC systems
We have worked with many major pharmaceutical, biopharma and healthcare companies in the UK and around the world, taking full responsibility for all projects from initial site survey through selection and manufacturing of the products to installation. We offer a comprehensive single source warranty on all of our systems. Ask us about our wall coatings for pharmaceutical companies, providing seamless and sterile transition between floors and walls.
REQUEST A COMPLIMENTARY SITE SURVEY