There is no compromising when it comes to infection control. Flooring in healthcare environments must be part of infection control practices as well as be highly durable, stain resistant and easy to clean.
Stonhard's has been installing seamless flooring and wall systems for the healthcare industry for over 90 years. Our clients are both public and private health providers who's been benefiting from:
- Seamless flooring without any open joints, cracks or grout lines. Seamless flooring is sanitary, providing no space for organic bacteria to develop or liquids to puddle, making it more hygienic.
- Sanitary flooring that is easy to clean
- Resilient and wear - resistant flooring
- Stain resistant flooring, making it easy to keep your operating theatres, ambulances and clinic floors looking good
- Sound absorbing flooring helping you minimise the noise levels at waiting areas, corridors and other public areas
- Non slip flooring to protect your employees and patients against any unnecessary slips or falls
- Long lasting flooring alternatives to VCT and vinyl tile with our seamless, urethane, resilient flooring for ORs, patient rooms, labs, trauma centres, corridors and more.
Our resin and epoxy flooring and wall systems come in an extensive colour a range of finishes and designs. What's more, when choosing a Stonhard flooring, you will be covered by a single warranty for both our products and workmanship.
REQUEST A COMPLIMENTARY SITE SURVEYHEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS